user since
Fri May 28 2010 at 07:09:18 (14 years ago )
last seen
Thu Jun 3 2010 at 01:20:48 (14 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View Stori Lee's writeups (feed)
number of write-ups within last year
none!
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 26
mission drive within everything
improve - improve in everything & become a mild jack-of-all-trades. Hey, it works.
specialties
Writing - Flash Fictions, Novels, Poetry (somewhat)
school/company
Harrison Prep - going into 9th grade there...
motto
There are three types of people in the world: the sane, the insane, and me. Since I'm the craziest person here, that gives me automatic slacking-off rights.
most recent writeup
Trust in Me
Send private message to Stori Lee

Ummm... well... what to say, what to say...

I guess I'll just wing it and see how it turns out...

I'm a girl. I have brown hair, and gray-ish blue eyes, I tend to wear jeans and pjs, and I like to make up random words for stuff that already has a name for it. Like the word PJs - I like to call them DJs. Why? Because "Da Jamas" just sounds so cool to me that it puts the word "pajamas" to utter humiliation and shame.

Umm... I like to write (obviously) and reading is a great hobby/necessity of mine. I practically breath books on a regular basis - and I can't just read one at a time, either. I read five, six, ten books at a time, and manage to keep track of all of the stories as well. I practically have a photographic memory when it comes to a good story...

I like the color blue, but black is my favorite (even though it's not a color), I like to sleep, I like to eat very bad and naughty things (Cheetos, wait for me!!!) and I have an insatiable sweet tooth that out does my mom's ten-fold (but she doesn't need to know that ;) )

Umm... I can't think of anything else at the moment, so I'll just end it here...

~ Stori Lee