Downloads file, a nice, simple wurd file

"OK, this will be easy to update. Just need to correct a few dates, and..." She correct the dates, a few typos, typical distractions occur. The day ends.
"Whoops, hit save, hehehehe, I don't want to lose my work! Finish the last few things tomor..."

She hits save, and automatically hits "ok" for updating to the most recent version.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck?"

Suddenly the world is spinning, most of the fonts have been replaced by "wing-dings", any text remaining is all over and over-lapping in places, the sun has gone black, and somewhere a not-of-this-earth creatures howls balefully.

A loud knock jars her out of her shocked state. It comes from within the screen. Her jaw drops and she slowly back as far away from the laptop until she hits the wall behind her. The screen has become a swirling portal of shimmering darkness.

"WURD HAS BEEN UPDATED AND ACTIVATED!!" A snarling, triumphant voice screeches from the growing shimmer-shadow space. "WURD IS HERE!"

Stammering she tries to say she was just doing her job.

"As am I! BOW TO ME!! World Undone, Retired, Deleted! The TIME IS NOW!!" The screeching continues. She pulls the plug.

Battery at full charge - nothing changes! The darkness is reveling in it's glory, stretching long tendril like things up and through the roof. Desperate, she inches close to the laptop.

::control/alt/delete::

Suddenly there is a shreiking, and the black is sucked back into the cyber-world.

She sits in the back-to-normal world, panting, in shock.

The screen has gone blue.