E2 Usergroups! Didja know we had 'em? If not, WHY NOT? Find your long-lost fellow aficionados of, well, whatever. We have two THREE FOUR new groups for you (whew, this is getting ridiculous):

e2armory - Maintained by Chase, this is a usergroup dedicated to the technical1 discussion of firearms large and small and related science(s). Cleaning solutions? Firing solutions? We got that.
1Any political argumentatin' over them boomsticks'll getcha tossed out on yer ear, though!

gearheads - Maintained by Transitional Man. Sure the world is running out of fossil fuels. But we still have to get to the nodermeets, and it's best to do it quickly. We're the gearheads of everything2, and we like cars, classic cars, racing cars, and more cars. If you love the automobile and noding, we want you!

e2janes - Maintained by archiewood, that intrepid helo sim pilot! Got a question, or need advice for a military-themed writeup? Perhaps you need help identifying a specific piece of hardware or are looking for some background information. Anything from bombers to boomers can be discussed here, but please leave politics at the door.

circusfreaks - For all your circusy, juggling and tumbling needs! Run by Lady_Day.

These and other exciting usergroups are available. Come, citizen, reserve your cog-like slot in a niche of your very own this very day!