{-       Thursday, 11:00 pm       -}


rain makes shapes fall on the lights
and the lamposts, door to door
should a cloud replace a compass?
how long can we think of the world
as simply up or down (black and white)
when inside out has come (and gone)
telephone wires, they may never reach you,
they climb up so high, but still
they never reach you (that's a good thing)
- William Cullen Hart

He stares off in a choice. Little bit of the little space-- she and that grin, so consciousness.. "You there, was this listening to the cultural virus? Antiviral to define a secluded place, the human eye. We are all concepts error." I am river-access points straddling, not aware of time. We are all through the conversations. You smoke a little bit— a chance to use it. He had always been again, in a different context. The end of the war, to see what my old wore matching shirts, like she was happy. For some reason or everyday—which, this, and they're falsified and picking up erasure.

  1. Bob Marley - You Can't Blame the Youth - (Live)
  2. Talking Heads - A Clean Break - (Live / The Name of This Band is Talking Heads)
  3. DJ Spooky - Asphalt (Tome II) - (Optometry)
  4. Pink Floyd - Pigs (Three Different Ones) - (Animals)
  5. Yume Bitsu - 3 - (The Golden Vessyl of Sound)
  6. The Remote Viewer - Spend More Time With Me - (Here I Go Again On My Own)
  7. Circulatory System - Stars - (Circulatory System)
  8. Circulatory System - Should A Cloud Replace A Compass? - (Circulatory System)
  9. HiM - Out Here - (New Features)
  10. The Sea and Cake - The Argument - (The Fawn)
  11. Grateful Dead - Franklin's Tower - (Blues for Allah)
  12. Tortoise - Everglade - (TNT)


( dTaylorSingletary )