There is one completely false sentence in this daylog just to annoy wertperch and to qualify it as a LieQuest 2022 entry...can you spot it?

I usually spend most of my remaining years writing erotic semen vampire succubus stories (or other less-intereting speculative fiction). But there is one spot every year that makes me depressed, and it is the weeks between April 15th and April 28th. Somewhere in those horrible days is my actual birthday (which is honestly listed on my calendar as "The Annual Day of Horror") and my mother's birthday.

For reference, I normally have April 1st listed as my birthday just to explain why an Italian like me ended with the name Guy. I tell folks it's due to my great-great-great uncle Fawkes.

I was planning on writing a bunch of silly LieQuest nodes, mostly because I like writing funny, irreverent crap that adds little to culture and literature. For reference, see my collected published science fiction works.

Unfortunately, this was a particularly bad year due to the Veterans Administration switching my psych doctor to someone new who put me on meds that did not work. Actually, the last time the VA tried these particular meds it didn't work. So I've been busy not being goofy and funny. 

While cleaning out some old expired meds, I found a bottle of the ones that did work. Yup, they still work. As far as LieQuest goes, all I can do is torture wertperch with more Nick Ayala nodes.

Love y'all.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.