So I did NaNoWriMo again this year out of habit. My goal was to get to 50K words in a single day. Unfortunately I missed it by two hours. Ended up at 143K and had to stop because I had a friend drop a novel to me that needs editing. I wasn't expecting any editing work this month but I've been trying to help out this particular friend due to life issues s/he's going through. 

For those who are wondering, I use a combination of dictation using Dragon Dictate and old fashioned typing. I had to switch to mostly dictation because of carpal tunnel issues. 

I find myself not watching much streaming television lately. I purchased some high-end pots and pans and am working on my culinary skills. Chef Gordon Ramsay has a series that goes over different cooking skills plus covers a hundred different delicious recipes. I'm going to try and come up with some new concoctions and perhaps write another cookbook. I recently updated my Pentax DSLR camera to a Canon EOS T7i so I can take pictures of the results. I can also use that camera or my GoPro to make cooking videos if it comes to that.

Well, that's what's up with me. How have you been? Haven't seen a lot of you for a bit. Say hello in the catbox if you feel like it.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.