A determination to do better than

A segment. Another.

A segment.

Encapsulation.

A determination to do better to do better to have a determination to encapsulate a segment a segment to encapsulate a segment and then another.

Another.

Another segment.

This segment detaches from the rest.

The rest of the poem detaches from the rest of the poem detaches from.

Another.

Another segment a determination to do better detaches from detaches from the poem detaches from encapsulation of the poem the segment is on encapsulation of the word the world the words the world the duty to do better. To do better another segment detaches detaches from the world of words.

To detach from detaches from the detachment the poem detaches from the encapsulation of the encapsulation of the poem detaches from the encapsulation of the words of worlds of the poem encapsulates the word of worlds.

To encapsulate to encapsulate encapsulate to encapsulate to encapsulate. To encapsulation. An ode to encapsulation.

This is an ode an ode this is anode. This is electrode an ode an electric song to do better encapsulation an ode to encapsulation to electric song to electric night poem.

This is anode this is an electrode a node to do better a promise to the duty to do better than the encapsulation to the duty to do better than encapsulation a node a node and a nod to the duty a nod to the duty to do better and a nod to the duty to do better. A nod. A nod to duty and to the duty to do better than the worlds of worlds of words for the determination to do better than a nod to duty.

Another segment a determination to node better to node better than the determination to the duty to the world of words to the encapsulation of the world of words by the promise to the world of nodes to do better in the determination of the nod to the duty of the electric night poem the electric night poem is anode is an electrode a node to do better than the poem detaches from here to there from here to there and everywhere the poem detaches. The poem detaches it detaches. The poem. It. The poem it is a poet it detaches.

A poet is a poem's way of making another poem.

A poet is a poem is a world of electrode electric night poem words is the electric light night light night poem is a poem is a poem is a duty to a poem the duty to have the determination of making another poem.

A poet is a poem. Another segment.

The poem detaches from the poet making another poet. A poet is a poem's way of making another world. Another world. Another possible world is a possible way of making another possible world it detaches from the world of words and a determination to do better than possible to do better than the possible words.

-- mps (more poems)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.