Acid Bath, A band that was only together from 1994 - 1996 is a very sexy band. :)

They released two great albums in their time period:
-When the Kite String Goes PoP
-Pagen Terrorisim Tactics

Both are great albums, and are a must have of any metal fan. My personal favorite song is Dead Girl.

Acid Bath broke up after their drummer died (cause of death uknown to me..).

Most of the members went into another band called "Agents of Oblivion".

One of the members went to a band I have long forgotten about, but they weren't very good in the first place.

Acid Bath did release two albums, that much is true. They were called "When the Kitestring Pops" and "Paegan Terrorism Tactics". A lot you hear about these guys is untrue unfortunately. Their drummer is alive, despite rumors. The fatality in the band was the bassist, Audie Petrie. Audie and both of his parents were killed when their car was hit by a drunk driver on the Bourg-Larose Highway in Louisiana, January 23rd, 1997. Also in the car was Audie's 13 year old brother Kelly who survived the crash. As a sidenote the driver of the truck that his the Petrie's car was on his fourth DUI and was driving without a license. He was reported to be uninjured.

Other rumors involve the band being in and out of jail for years, practicing in an abandoned porno theater, loads of drug use and murder. I have no idea if any of this is true but considering the nature of rumors, I have my doubts about the rest of these rumors.

Acid Bath was made up of Dax Riggs (singer), Sammy Pierre Duet (guitarist), Audie Pitre (bassist), Mike Sanchez (guitarist) and Jimmy Kyle (drummer).

Dax has been singing in two main bands recently, Agents of Oblivion and a very little known band called Deadboy and The Elephantmen. Sammy Pierre Duet moved on to a band called Goatwhore, which he is still playing in, though recently he has been touring with Crowbar.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.