An amusing webcomic about the adventures of a 5-millenium old God and the Universe she inherited from her older sister. Irving's a little run down, but nothing that she can't fix with her High Priestess Manami, violent swordswoman Roxy and skilled yet socially incompetent mage Anathus. Add squirrel familiar, Scoot, who's been living an animal's version of Fight Club for the past two months or so and you've got something.

There's a fair amount of jokes that require knowledge of either fantasy ("This is a poser bar." "Aah, that explains the two hundred pound elf maiden."), anime, Japanese culture (The cult of Chi-bu-ya and the Shibuya girls), and various other cultural references, but there's certainly enough humor thrown left and right for anyone to enjoy it. There's also original humor - I found the idea of melting pandas to be darling. ("Aah, they're dying!" "No, that's their natural form." "Then what's with their expression?" "Oxygen is a narcotic to them." "Maybe it was better that they went extinct before..." "Now, dear..." "The colors...")

The authors responsible for this are Emily Bingham and Daniel Panamaroff - their artistic creation can be read at www.acidrefluxcomic.com

The condition where stomach acid unwantedly and uncontrollably makes it up your esophagus, and sometimes is regurgutated. It is an almost puke, but containing only acid. Often happens when you haven't eaten anything for a long time and acid builds up in your stomach, but it can be a chronic thing as well. Often associated with heartburn.

There are surgical operations available to control acid reflux which involve recontouring your esophagus, but the downside is that they make it impossible to burp or throw up when you really need to.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.