Adam Hills (1970 – ) is an Australian standup comedian that has been labeled "The nice boy in comedy". He currently lives in Dublin, Ireland.

Adam started his comedy career in 1989 at the Sydney Comedy Store, and later went on to write for radio shows, like the breakfast show on 2DayFM. He also hosted his own show on SAFM, Adelaide. In more recent years he has participated in UK's Radio 4 show "Loose Ends" and is a regular guest on Radio Scotland's "Fred MacAulay Show".

In 1998 Adam went back to stand-up with his show "Life Is Good". In 1999 Adam went to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival with a show called "My Own Little World" which awarded him 5 stars in the review in The Scotsman. He repeated the 5 star performance in 2000 with "Goody Two Shoes". In 2001 he went to Edinburgh with "Go You Big Red Fire Engine". This show put him on the Perrier Award nominee list.

Adam has also been on television several times. In Australia he's participated in Good Morning Australia, IMT, Good News Week, Headliners, The Fat and Rove Live, while in the UK he's been on The Stand Up Show, Live At Jongleur's and The Bigger Breakfast.

Adam's comedy style is based on lots of audience participation, and although he makes fun of people, he's very good at making even the ridiculed ones laugh about it. Some of his famous acts are "Boyband" and "Jerry Springer Show".

The official unofficial Adam Hills web site can be found on http://adamhills.cjb.net/

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.