Any condition that results in written communication far below your skills for verbal communication. As as person with this condition writing feels is a consent struggle. The idea is in my head, words form to express this idea perfect and pristine. And and then I must write them.

The very act of typing of turning the word things into letters is such a strain that often I loose my train of thought, or even worse I'm forced to use less subtable words just because there the only ones that I can write.

Spelling checkers aren't as much of an aid as you would think they are, unable to detect homonyms or correct some of the more bazaar reinterpretations of the English language.

For comparssion persposes this is the write up as it was written. It took me 4 minitus to correct this.

Any conditon that results in written communication far below your skills for verble communication. As as person with this condtion writing feels is a constent strugle. The idea is in my head, words form to express this idea perfect and pristean. And and then I must write them.

The very act of typeing of turning the word things into letters is such a strain that often I loose my train of thourt, or even worse I'm forced to use less sutable words just because there the only ones that I can write.

Spelling checkers aren't as much of an aid as you would think they are, unable to detect homoninies or correct some of the more bizzar reinterprations of the english language.

A*graph"i*a (#), n. [Gr. priv. + to write.]

The absence or loss of the power of expressing ideas by written signs. It is one form of aphasia.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.