Amber Benson is currently best-known for her regular role as Willow's introverted wiccan girlfriend Tara on Joss Whedon's Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Bio

Born on January 8, 1977 in Birmingham, Alabama, as a young girl she studied singing, dancing as well as acting. Whilst still in her teens she was involved in productions at the local community theatre. Her family moved to Los Angeles soon afterwards so she could pursue a career in acting. She has been steadily working ever since, appearing alongside such stars as Alicia Silverstone (The Crush), Stephen Dorff (S.F.W), Harvey Keitel (Imaginary Crimes) and Leonardo DiCaprio (Don's Plum) .

Lately she has turned her hand to writing and directing, having recently completed filming her self-written, directorial debut 'Chance', a black comedy featuring fellow Whedon acolytes James Marsters and Andy Hallett.

Filmography

Chance (2001)
Hollywood, Pennsylvania (2001)
Taboo (2001)
Rocky Horror 25: Anniversary Special (2000) (TV)
Prime Gig, The (2000)
Deadtime (1999)
Take It Easy (1999)
Don's Plum (1998)
Can't Hardly Wait (1998) (scenes deleted)
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer"(1999- )
... aka "Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Series" (1997)
... aka "Buffy" (1997)
Jack Reed: One of Our Own (1995) (TV)
Bye Bye, Love (1995)
Imaginary Crimes (1994)
Jack Reed: A Search for Justice (1994) (TV)
S.F.W. (1994)
Jack Reed: Badge of Honor (1993) (TV)
King of the Hill (1993)
Crush, The (1993)

Information garnered from the ubiquitous IMDb and Amber's officially sanctioned site AmberBenson.net

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.