user since
Sat Nov 3 2001 at 19:37:55 (22.4 years ago )
last seen
Sun Aug 25 2002 at 09:36:30 (21.6 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View anjona's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 9
mission drive within everything
read everything, learn some stuff, maybe contribute (but thats not so important :) )
specialties
7 (well, 6 and a half really)
motto
oh well, shit happens
most recent writeup
The girl who left a legend
Send private message to anjona

WANTED

One soulmate for Stride. Must be a female under 5'2, living in Southern California or about to move, between 18 and 35 years old and doesn't find him completely repulsive (his words, not mine). Easy access to a sandwhich toaster optional but prefered.

If this sounds like you then please /msg me or Stride


There was a horse wandering around our school today, it had escaped from the fields next door and was wandering round the rugby pitch eating. It decided to take a tour of our school while we had science and scared a few people in the art block by sticking its head through the window.

Just in case you wanted to know...


Is it just me who has that one person who they hate more than anything and that one person walks in and out of their life as if its theirs and no matter how much you hate you just can't tell them to fuck off? I need help...

This node has been hacked by jetifi and anjona can't type HTML at all but she's cute and all

hmm, riiiiight, God bless brothers 'n all eh?


<Zal> Orangecloud, don't you know that Rabbits are our superiors? Shame on you! I'll have to report you to the jack-rabbit king, Floppy.

Said by Zal in the chatterbox. Please forgive me for laughing too long... :)

Templeton:laughs and laughs, then sighs and rests her chin in her hands followed by; Ereneta:cries and cries, then falls out of his chair and cracks his chin on the floor

oh dear.... :)


Hello Mr. Secret Santa (what's the female version of Santa?). So, I would say read my nodes, but one problem, I've only written 1 and it doesn't really say much about me. Oh well, here goes. No porn, cause I'd just give it to my brothers :)

Anything weird would be great, but no baked beans, can't stand them. I reeeally don't know why I thought of that just then... I wouldn't mind a live pygmy goat, but somehow, I don't think so. So just something weird, like a sharks tooth necklace, just anything crazy will do fine.


(This is under construction at the moment so sorry bout the mess)

A few months ago my brother told me that you write whatever you want on your homenode. So basically what you think. Well, I'm stumped, write what I think, can't take me too long then...

A couple of months ago I thought of myself as one of those 'no-one understands me' kind of teenager but, wait a second, doesn't everyone feel like that sometimes? So now I see myself more as a slightly weird kid with a recent fascination to sharks tooth necklaces and weird hats. I'm not quite sure if that's better or worse.

more when I find the time to actually write something here... like tomorrow


Just realised I said 'like tomorrow' for about a month now. Oops.. Well, now I have no excuse as I just broke up from school. Phew, not a moment too soon. At least the last day of school is always cool cause all you do, is, well, nothing except eat and get presents, (well giving presents too of course)

Without trying to make this sound like a speech cheers to Jetifi for being a damn cool brother and helping me loads and GangstaFeelsGood for reminding me to actually write something here and just generally being cool... And now for a toasted sandwhich...


Now to try and sort out my bookmarks:

After having sorted out my bookmarks on my homenode I've probably added them all to my user bookmarks list again. If you notice that silly old me has done that a /msg would be greatly appreciated, cheers me dears

Other stuff that made me cry or i just found interesting

Stuff that made me laugh, in no particular order

User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date