There was an incident on the road today where a man fell in the sewer. People were laughing but friend (of yours) Behr stepped in. The cold temperatures and ALL THE RAIN was making crossing the street difficult. I was almost hit by a car, felt anger, but instead used my X-Man type hand to lift the car in the air and place it safely down in a meadow (not Meadowlark from the Harlem Globetroppers - that is someone different). Later on I gave a polite safety lecture to the occupants of said motor car and sent them on their way.

First there was the STORM and getting to that sewer grating. It was tough sledding for tough mudders. Fighting against the elements I reached the sewer and the man and rescued him from DEATH and bought him a hot lunch. We talked about things that concerned him, such as climate change (also a major concern of mine) and falling into sewer grates (consider if the two MIGHT BE RELATED???). Something must be done.

At one time, Smokey the Bear was on television saying "Only you can prevent forest fires." I would like to go on television and say "Only you can prevent climate change" with my pants on.

It was the least I could do for the man and for the world, which is under serious environmental threat and we will be doomed unless we stand up and demand change and justice FOR ALL!

Bless you.

My friends.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.