Industrial Strength Toothpaste.

Arm and Hammer's literature claims that saliva, which naturally contain sodium bicarbonate is the mouth's natural defense to the bacteria that causes tooth decay and plaque, and that when we sleep our saliva flows more slowly, thus necessitating a special toothpaste stronger than what one normally uses in the morning.

In steps Arm & Hammer Dental Care P.M.: the first toothpaste specifically created to work at night!

This baking soda and peroxide toothpaste is available in two flavors: Bold Mint and Fresh Mint. I have no idea what the difference is, but I use bold. And it is bold! The mintiness mixed with the baking soda-clean feeling and the peroxide tingle is almost a sensory-overload.

Also, the amout of fluoride added is over 60% more than the average toothpaste (average calculated from the other two bottles in my medicine cabinet: Colgate and Aquafresh.) This is the reason for all the warnings: fluoride is toxic in large doses, so it's important to try not to swallow to much of this, particularly if you're a small child.

You pay a premium for all this will-sapping, Illuminati/Communist mind control-inducing cleaning power as well: roughly US $1.50 more per 4.5 oz. (128g) bottle.

Of course, the ultimate endorsement comes from my girlfriend, who says my breath really does smell better in the mornings after I brush with it.

That's all the reason I need!


Drug Facts
Active Ingrediant                    Purpose
Sodium Fluoride 0.24%      Anticavity toothpaste
Use
Aids in the prevention of dental decay.
Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If irritation occurs and persists, discontinue use.
Directions

  • do not swallow
  • adults and children 6 years or over: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use a directed by a dentist or physician
  • instruct children under 12 years in good brushing habits (to reduce swallowing)
  • supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
  • children under 6 years: ask a dentists or physician
  • rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing
Other ingrediants baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), PEG-8, poloxapol 1220, sodium percarbonate, silica, sodium lauroyl sacrosinate, sodium saccharin, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, zinc citrate trihydrate.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.