If you like your food easy, delightful and good looking, try this.

I found this recipe on some obscure site on the interweb, but it being from an American source it was rather weirdly spiced and had some rather dubious ingredients, but after altering the ingredients to suit a more continental taste, this actually turned out to be a little gem.

Ingredients for 4 noders:

Dust the steaks with flour, sprinkle them with cracked pepper and give them a good pounding. Slice the onion finely into rings, chop the capsicum into small cubes and finely cut up the garlic. Heat a good dollop of olive oil in a heavy skillet and brown the steaks thoroughly. Remove the steaks and put them into an ovenproof dish. Remove the oil from the skillet and add the tomato paste, a cup of water and the spices. Now heat thoroughly. Stack the garlic, onion and capsicum onto the steaks and cover them with the tomato sauce. Cover the dish with either aluminium foil or its lid and pop into the the preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Bake for 90 minutes.

Serve the steaks with a nice salad and some fresh fettucine and of course a nice glass of Grenache.

Mahlzeit!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.