Look at the title of this wonderful recipe: "Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops"; doesn't that just sound good? Not only is it delicious, but it is also very easy to make; it only takes about 3 minutes to prep and 9 minutes to cook. Most of the ingredients are stuff you should already have in your cabinent. The only things you need to buy are the pork and the onion. However, this simple recipe hangs on the quality of its ingredients; please use quality extra virgin olive oil and most importantly, good balsamic vinegar. moJoe has an excellent writeup on choosing those ingredients.

Ingredients:
6 pork loin chops
salt
black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 tablespoons chopped green onion
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar

What to do:
1. Sprinkle the pork with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Put to pork in the skillet to cook for 4 minutes on one side; turn and cook for 3 more minutes. Remove the pork from the skillet.
3. Increase the heat to high and stir the onion into the pork juices; cook for 1 minute. Add the vinegar and sugar and cook for another minute. If you want the sauce to be stronger, cook a bit longer. Poor the yummy sauce over the yum yum pork.
4. You can use the stalks of the onions as garnish on the side of the plate!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.