It is located on Laclede's Landing in St. Louis. This place claims to be a sports bar & grill. Yeah right. Its a bar! Actually it is more of a dance club without the upscale attire restrictions of the Washington Ave dance clubs. It has two enterances, the patio entrance and the alley entrance. The alley entrance is actually the main entrance. You can't always get in through the patio entrance.

Walking in the alley entrance you will go through a small foyer and into a large room. This room has two large free standing bars (not against any walls), a large dance floor, and I think a bar or two against a wall. You will see people (mostly young girls) dancing on the bars, and a small stage. In the opposite corner of the room is the bathrooms. Walking along the right side of the dance floor to the other side of the room is a door. This door leads to the patio. The patio has a bar and a stage (of sorts). Sometimes they have live bands out here, but the focus is the dance music inside.

I'm not a big fan of this place. Not that I don't dance, cause I do, but many of the people give off that cooler than thou attitude. Those people suck. :) It is also kind of a meat market and I'm probably not going to find the type of girl I'd like in a place like that. Go there in a mixed group, dance, have fun, and its probably a cool place.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.