All my food is easy to cook, fairly cheap and is very filling, the recipies came from me getting bored eating pot noodles at University and realising that if I cooked, someone else would buy the food. So without further ado:

Ingredients

Directions
Wash the potatos well and boil them in their skins. Cut them into bits if they are big. While they are boiling, go and watch some TV for 15 minutes or so, there is nothing else to do for a while. Next, get the breasts and wrap each one in two bacon rashers and pop them under a grill.

After 10 minutes or so, turn them over, coat liberally with barbeque sauce and bung them back in for 10 more minutes. At this point the potatos should be really soft and well cooked. Drain them and mash them up with good splash of milk and (if you feel naughty) a drop of single cream and a lump (maybe a teaspoon full) of butter. When this is creamy in texture, grate quite a lot of cheese and mix until the cheese has melted into the mixture, add a good pinch of salt and go back to the grill.

Now, preparing the potatos should have taken the exact same amount of time as it takes the chicken to cook, if not, wait a bit. Right now remove the chicken, observer the lovely crispiness of the bacon and the wonderful spicy barbeque aroma and serve, on a huge pile of mash with a cold beer and a healthy appetite.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.