Billy Kay is a young actor and the son of Lynn Kay, a Broadway actress. He was born on April 10th, 1984, and he grew up in Huntington, Long Island. He has been interested in acting (or possibly pushed into acting) since birth, and he got his start by doing commercials. Later, he was in Three Men and a Baby; he was the baby. By the age of six, he decided that he wanted to be an actor for life, and since then, he preformed in stage performances of Oliver, The Wiz, and Tommy.

However, although he is a good actor and a decent singer, he is best known for being a teenage hunk. Currently, he can be seen on Guiding Light, a soap opera on CBS. On the show, he plays a rebellious teenager, Shayne Lewis. His character, blonde hair, and incredibly attractive face have made him an object of desire for young girls, but few realize that aside from being a heartthrob, he is also a good actor.

His role of Gary in the independent film L.I.E. is portrayed very well. Similar to his character in Guiding Light, Gary is a gorgeous and troubled teen. Either a homosexual or just curious, he carries around an air of seductive mystery. Sigh… go rent L.I.E. now.

Filmography:

Three Men and a Baby (1987)
Zoya (1995) – a Danielle Steel made for TV movie
Nathan Grimm (1998)
The Magic of Marciano (2000)
Time Share (2000)
The Newcomers (2000)
L.I.E. (2001)
Halloween: Resurrection (2002)
The Gray in Between (2002)
Self Medicated (2003)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.