A noteworthy supercar manufactured by obscure British luxury car manufacturer Bristol. Its construction was assisted by the company's aerospace research and development, and creates a powerful, aerodynamic car that excels over a majority of the competition.

Its obscurity is truly a shame; the car is quite impressive, like many of Bristol's automobiles. The Fighter uses a hand-formed aluminium chassis, incredibly strong thanks to the aforementioned aerospace frame innovations. It uses an an aluminium block, 8-liter, naturally aspirated V10 engine mounted in the front, similar to that of the Dodge Viper, producing a huge 525 horsepower at 5600 rpm and 525 lbs. ft. of torque at 3600. The power is sent to the wheels via a 6-speed close-ratio manual gearbox, or a (strange for a car of this caliber) 4-speed automatic. The Fighter also uses unequal-length wishbone suspension in the front and rear, rack and pinion steering, and large ventilated disc brakes on all four wheels. Of course, it is not built to be simply a monster sports machine; the interior is the most luxurious of any Bristol, with a full leather treatment and supreme soundproofing, among many other features.

Bristol has no distributors and dealers at all, so to acquire this car, you'd need to contact the company directly -- and also £205,265 GBP (about $329,720 USD). Very, very expensive; compare to the $80,000 USD Dodge Viper SRT-10. But, hell, if you have the money, why not? How many people do you know even have (much less have heard of) a Bristol?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.