Bakersfield, California, restaurant and nightclub. Home of the Buck Owens Museum, with memorabilia spanning Buck's 40 year career in country music. Not only are there photos, Nudie suits, and records, but above the bar is a Cadillac convertible said to have been won from Elvis Presley in a poker game. And guess who leads the house band every Friday and Saturday night? Yep, that's Buck himself. So head on over to 2800 Buck Owens Avenue off of Highway 99 in Bakersfield and order up some Cryin' Time Onjun Rangs. The menu says they come with southern dippin' sauce, but it looks and tastes just like orange marmalade to me. Why serve marmalade with the Onjun Rangs? 'Cause that's the way Buck likes 'em.

And stop by the Country Store in the lobby to take home a little bit of Buck home with you: Buck Owens keychains, mugs, sweatshirts, denim jackets, or even a red, white, and blue autographed Fender Telecaster ($1600).

Buck Owen's Crystal Palace
2800 Buck Owens Blvd,
Bakersfield, California.

RESTAURANT HOURS:
Dinner 5PM (Monday - Saturday)
Brunch 9:30AM - 2PM (Sunday)
But the gift shop is open everyday at 11 AM!

PHONE: (661) 328-7560

<www.buckowens.com>

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.