Buddy Miller is a guitarist and songwriter. His current label is Hightone Records.

In 1999 he won the Nasheville Music Awards Guitarist of the Year award, and Johnny Cash called him the best guitar player in Nasheville.

He often performs and records with his wife, Julie Miller, who also has a solo career. The energy between the two of them on stage is like nothing I've ever seen before. They've both been through a lot, and it shows, but they seem to be very happy with what they're doing, and humble at the same time.

Buddy co-wrote the song Hole in My Head with Jim Lauderdale, which Dixie Chicks made popular. Buddy has played with Emmylou Harris, Steve Earle, Jim Lauderdale, and many others.

His heartfelt singing and powerful guitar playing are sure to please anyone who likes real country music or roots rock.

From www.buddyandjulie.com:
"A guitarist of uncommonly earthy tones and a bucolic bard of a songwriter, Buddy Miller possesses of one of the most soulful voices in country music and has become a Most Valuable Player within the hard country/roots music universe in a little over four years. When peers such as Steve Earle call your debut album "the country record of the decade," and legendary singer Emmylou Harris enlists your abilities to not only perform on -- but also co-produce -- her album, something special is going on here."

Discograpy:
Your Love, and Other Lies
Poison Love
Cruel Moon

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.