An extremely addictive song by Mephiskapheles. It actually has two verses, where the Nubian Nightmare kicks it so fast, that you don't even notice it before the song is back to its repetitive, addictive chorus. I used to have it on a tape along with Argyle Park, a barely heard of, really fantastic anger induced industrial-scream-rock band. Anyway, the song will crawl into the depths of your mind, and affix itself to the inside of your brain, forcing you to hum, sing, and interpretively dance to the inane chorus that you can't force yourself away from. If exposed to this song multiple times over an extended period of time, it can become ingrained in you, like riding a bike, or driving a car, or blinking. You won't even know it and you'll be, you know, whistling it or something. In fact... I'm... I'm humming it right now...

Yum, yum bumblebee bumblebeeeee tunaa

I love bumblebee, bumblebeeee tuna...

Oh dear lord make it stop...

Also, an actual brand of tuna. Bumble bee seafoods has been around for more than a hundred years, and the bumblebee tuna jingle has been stuck in everyone's head since at least the 50s. You can hear the tune at www.bumblebee.com.


After reading the above node, I hopped on napster to check out this dubious ska remix of the classic jingle. Djuxtaposition you bastard. The song has been painfully stuck in my head ever since. I've been playing it on repeat in winamp for.. for.. hours! Literally! My cat is going insane! *I* am going insane! AGHGAHHHH! yum, yum, bumblebee MAKE IT STOP!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.