What I seem to walk into most days at work. Walking into a buzzsaw has the following immediate effects:

  • Flipping gore and pieces of person all over the place
  • Immediate, intense pain
  • Humiliation
  • Anger and frustration are expressed
  • Useful papers are often marred by blood

In club juggling, a throw that spins a ridiculous amount of times before being caught - the club should melt into a blurry circle of whirring clubness.

The juggler then reaches into the blur, and miraculously grabs the handle rather than the head of the club! The secret of this is that the club handle sticks out further than the head while it is spinning; if you place your hand too far out for the head to hit it, then you will always get the handle. In theory, anyway.

Certain clubs are better for this than others - look for ones whose center of gravity is far away from the handle.

Transforms from microcassette to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: BUZZSAW

FUNCTION: SPY
"My bite is worse than my bark."

Civil and sophisticated yet very cruel and destructive. Approaches his lethal tasks like a fine artist. Each deadly mission is like working on a new masterpiece. Can pinpoint and photograph a thumbtack from 20 miles away. Flies at 250 mph. Carries twin mortar cannons. Diamond-hard, micro-serrated beak can carve up almost any opponent. Due to large ego, will often sulk rather than proceed if his plans go astray.

  • Strength: 5
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 8
  • Endurance: 4
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 7
  • Firepower: 4
  • Skill: 9
Transformers Tech Specs


Buzzsaw was seen perhaps twice in the entire run of the cartoon, since he was identical to Laserbeak in all ways except color and since he was sold together with Soundwave, making it unnecessary to promote him separately. No one really missed him, and cartoon fans always pretended he was Laserbeak until they were able to buy the real thing.

Buzz"saw` (?)

A circular saw; -- so called from the buzzing it makes when running at full speed.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.