Cameron Crowe is a writer, producer, and director. He was born on July 13, 1957 in Palm Springs, CA.

He began his writing career at the tender age of 15 when he began submitting articles to Rolling Stone Magazine. Crowe spent much of his time at Rolling Stone chronicling the work of many of music's greatest artists such as Bob Dylan, David Bowie, Neil Young, Eric Clapton, and Led Zeppelin.

At the age of 22, Crowe began to work on writing films. He first started working on a book about high school called Fast Times at Ridgemont Highwhich he later turned into a screenplay for the movie. With the success of Fast Times, Cameron has been able to launch a very successful writing and directing career.

In 1982, Cameron married singer Nancy Wilson from the band Heart. They have twin boys.


Writing Credits:
Fast Times at Ridgemont High (screenplay and novel)
The Wild Life
Say Anything...
Singles
Jerry Maguire
Almost Famous
Vanilla Sky

Directing Credits:
Say Anything...
Singles
Jerry Maguire
Almost Famous
Vanilla Sky


Cameron Crowe also wrote the liner notes for Peter Frampton's Frampton Comes Alive and Led Zeppelin's The Song Remains the Same live album.


"Making a big Hollywood film that really affects people is as hard as making a small movie on a credit card." - Cameron Crowe.

Much of this info comes from www.cameroncroweonline.com and the IMDb

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.