A "fast-food" restaraunt serving customers either at a front desk, or at a window at which customers can drive by, pay for, and receive their choice of food from the Carl's Junior menu.
Their latest ad campaigns have included the slogans "Burger, fries, and a coke. Don't bother me, I'm eating." and "If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face." These slogans have proven themselves offensive to many and to others, stupid. In retaliation, Carl's Junior PR sent out their radio advertisements with the following tag:
So all of you who are complaining about our advertisements, what happened to the Star Trek convention?

This progressively damaged their appearance, until they gave up the campain.
The Carl's Junior logo is a yellow star, with a red smiling face in the center. It is pleasing to look at, so they shaped their chicken to look like the stars (without the faces). They are very popular.

Carl's Jr. is a restaurant chain created by Carl N. Karcher in the 1940s in Los Angeles, California named so because they were spinoffs of the original Carl's drive-in. Until 1979, Carl's Jr. remained very much a Southern California thing when it opened its first Las Vegas. Today, there are Carl's Jr.'s in California, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.

Some of their more famous menu items include:

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.