Preamble to the Charter of the United Nations

Chapter I: Purposes and Principles (Articles 1-2)
Chapter II: Membership (Articles 3-6)
Chapter III: Organs (Articles 7-8)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter IV: The General Assembly (Articles 9-22)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter V: The Security Council (Articles 23-32)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter VI: Pacific Settlement of Disputes (Articles 33-38)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter VII: Action with Respect to Threats to the Peace, Breaches of the Peace, and Acts of Aggression (Articles 39-51)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter VIII: Regional Arrangements (Articles 52-54)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter IX: International Economic and Social Cooperation(Articles 55-60)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter X: The Economic and Social Council (Articles 61-72)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter XI: Declaration Regarding Non-Self-Governing Territories (Articles 73-74)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter XII: International Trusteeship System (Articles 75-85)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter XIII: The Trusteeship Council (Articles 86-91)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter XIV: The International Court of Justice (Articles 92-96)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter XV: The Secretariat (Articles 97-101)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter XVI: Miscellaneous Provisions (Articles 102-105)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter XVII: Transitional Security Arrangements (Articles 106-107)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter XVIII: Amendments (Articles 108-109)
Charter of the United Nations: Chapter XIX: Ratification and Signature (Articles 110-111)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.