Chasey Lain was born on December 7, 1971, in North Carolina. She worked as an exotic dancer in Cocoa Beach, Florida and learned of the money hardcore actresses made during their exotic dancing guest appearances. Alexis DeVell convinced her to come to Los Angeles, California, where she currently resides.

She got an exclusive contract with Wicked Pictures almost immediately. Her first film, The Original Wicked Woman, was themed around a before-and-after breast augmentation. Chasey got it performed during shooting.

After two contracts with Wicked, she signed with Vivid Video. A sampling of her work includes Chasey Loves Rocco, House on Chasey Lane, and Chasey Saves the World. She has a series of lesbian films called Chasin' Pink which is currently on its fourth iteration. She has an interactive CD-ROM titled Interview With a Vibrator.

Chasey also has mainstream credits to her name. She appeared in Spike Lee's He Got Game, South Park co-creator Trey Parker's Orgazmo, and the Tales From the Cyrpt movie Demon Knight.

Between films, she continues to strip across North America.

She has auctioned off her old breast implants. She promotes a line of sex toys, including the Chasey Lain Realistic Vagina and the Chasey Lane Inflatable Sex Doll.

The Bloodhound Gang recorded a song about her, The Ballad of Chasey Lain.

Physically, she has brown hair and blue eyes, stands 5'6" and weighs 114 lbs. Her measurements are 36D-23-34 (with her current 3rd breast operation, with implants under and above her muscle layer). She enjoys horseback riding, boating, and both water and snow skiing. She likes chocolate and sushi.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.