I am SO sick and tired of those Progresso commercials bashing the shit out of Campbell's Chicken and Stars soup! Chicken and Stars is awesome. "What is it?" you ask? Well! It's only one of the finest soups in existence, and I am honored to be the one to introduce you to its greatness.

Strictly speaking, Chicken and Stars soup simply contains carrots, chicken broth, and star-shaped pasta. But it's much much more than that. It's a way of life. There's nothing like coming home on a cool winter day (or any day, for that matter), cracking open a can of Chicken and Stars soup, and relaxing with a good book, a great TV show, or a loved one. (I can only speculate at the "loved one" bit, as I haven't had the opportunity to try that yet.)

Technically Speaking: Chicken stock, enriched macaroni product (Wheat flour, egg white solids, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), cooked chicken meat, water, carrots, contains less than 2% of the following ingredients: salt, modified food starch, chicken fat, celery, monosodium glutamate, cooked mechanically separated chicken, sauteed vegetables (carrots, celery, and onions), sugar, maltodextrin, onion powder, corn oil, yeast extract, cornstarch, spice extract, autolyzed yeast extract, beta carotine for color, soy protein isolate, sodium phosphates, natural flavoring, chicken flavor (contains chicken stock, chicken powder, chicken fat), dehydrated garlic.

Plus, Campbell's makes it. That means it's Mmm mmm Good.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.