Christa Miller (1964 - ) Plays Kate O'Brien on The Drew Carey Show. O'Brien is a friendly character who couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. She was engaged to Oswald (Deidrich Bader) before ducking out during a surprise wedding. Later she began to date Drew, but they broke up because he wanted kids and she didn't.

Miller was born on May 28 in New York City to Chuck Miller and Bonnie Trompeter (a supermodel who reached her popularity in the 1960's). She was introduced to show business at three years of age when she was photographed in an Ivory Snow ad with her mother, then appeared on the cover of Redbook.

Miller has appeared in several television shows, including Kate & Allie, Northern Exposure, Seinfeld, Party of Five, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and she still co-stars in The Drew Carey Show. She's also appeard in the movies Deceived, Stepfather III, A Friend To Die For, Love and Happiness, Goat on Fire and Smiling Fish, and The Operator.

She's currently married to Bill Lawrence (I cried when I found out she got married) and has one daughter, Charlotte Sarah who was born on November 27, 1999.

Update: On January 3, 2003, Christa and Bill had a baby boy named William Stoddard.

Another point of interest: She's seen TheBooBooKitty naked.

Now how many here can say that?

Yes, Christa Miller has seen me naked. But not how you dirty birds might think (and the rumors about Jay and I are entirely untrue also).

My cousin Chris (who is a minor actor; don't worry, you haven't heard of him) used to date her back when I was a little kid. She hadn't done anything important yet (neither had Chris). He brought her over to my mother's house (his mother lived there also). A few minutes after they got there, I came strolling out of the bathroom buck naked. I quickly ran into my room when I saw that we had company (really embarrassed of course). I met her a few more times after that. But that encounter is the only one that I have a clear memory of. Six months later she was gone from Chris' life, and no one ever bothered to tell me when she became famous.

Many years later. I am watching the Drew Carey show at my aunt's house. I made a small comment about liking the actress who plays Kate. "Don't you remember her?" My aunt asked. "She used to be Chris' girlfriend.".

That is when I finally made the connection between Christa and Christa.
So yes, Christa Miller has seen me naked.

No more /msgs about this please!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.