This is completely MY recipe... so either you can be very afraid and not try it, or you could actually trust me and make it sometime. I think it's very tasty if that's any consolation.



*Filet(s) of fish1
Lemon Juice
Lime Juice2
Olive oil
Spice(s)3
Sliced almonds
Butter

Place fish in a baking pan. Add lemon juice, lime juice, olive oil, and spices4.

Bake fish at 350 about 20-30 minutes, or until done5.

Saute almonds in frying pan on medium heat until golden brown6. Top fish with sauteed almonds.

*Quantities are not listed as a form of encouragement to be creative!
1You can use your prefered kind of fish. I like flounder.
2You can go through all the trouble of squeezing fresh lime and lemon juice OR (my prefered method) you can use it out of a bottle.
3I like using Mrs. Dash, paprika, garlic pepper, and dried parsley. You can use any or all of those, and also I encourage you to be exeperimental about it.
4You can either mix it all up in a bowl first and then pour it over the fish or you can just sprinkle/pour it over the fish individually.
5The fish will be flaky when done.
6Almonds will burn easily, so you may even want to remove them from the heat before they are actually done.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.