Great modern actress, appeared in "But I'm a cheerleader" and played Wionna's room-mate in "Girl, Interrupted." Not related to Claire or Robert Duvall.

Brown-haired, brown-eyed, she was born Clea Helen D'etienne DuVall on September 25th, 1977, and is not related to actor Robert Duvall. She is 5 feet, 5 inches tall, has seven tattoos, and has been known to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day. Her favorite color is reportedly blue, and she enjoys The Simpsons, Cocoa Puffs, and chocolate chip cookies.

After graduating in June 1995 from the L.A. County High School for the Arts, Duvall's first big-screen appearance was as Kelsey in the 1996 movie Little Witches. After appearances on "E.R." and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," she was in Can't Hardly Wait, but her first major motion picture role was as a gothgrrl in the 1998 movie The Faculty. Duvall may have been typecast by this point, as her more recent roles have included an outcast rebel lesbian in But I'm A Cheerleader and a patient in a mental hospital in Girl, Interrupted.

Fan mail should be addressed to:
Clea DuVall
c/o Innovative Artists
1999 Avenue of The Stars, Ste. 2850
Los Angeles, CA 90067-6082

Sources: http://us.imdb.com/Name?DuVall,+Clea and http://stripe.colorado.edu/cgi-bin/cgi-proxy/sidelko/clea/clea.cgi?bio

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.