Conspiracy Nation is a sometimes daily conspiracy ezine posted to Usenet and, eventually, the web since 1994. It's published by Brian Redman. Little is known about the man himself. He seems to highly distrust when mainstream media comes knocking for an interview. This was especially true back about 1997 when the Mel Gibson movie Conspiracy Theory made lone nuts publishing conspiracy zines popular for about 15 minutes.

Based on Redman's mailing address where you can subscribe to a paper version of his zine, he seems to make his home in Champaign, Illinois. If you do subscribe to his zine, he makes this promise:

"Delivered to your door in a plain, unmarked envelope. Nothing that a nosy postman can sneer at you about."

Redman seems to work hand in hand with Sherman H. Skolnick. Skolnick is founder/chairman of a "group" called Citizens' Committee to Clean Up the Courts. The "group" investigates cases of judicial bribery and political murders. It's undetermined if the committee's membership is greater than one. Skolnick is also host of a Chicago one hour public access cable show called Broadsides. Skolnick, a paraplegic, claimed in 1995 he had assembled a select group of high ranking generals and admirals in the American military that were ready to have Clinton arrested under "Military Code" for treason. So, a coup.

Conspiracy Nation made a lot of hay during the Clinton years over the death of Vince Foster (who many conspiracy theorists claim was murdered by Clinton), Mena/White Water, and various connections between Clinton and South American drug dealers. Conspiracy Nation has not generally let up on the Bush administration, what with Bush's connection to the Skull & Bones society, his father's CIA background, Saudi oil money.

Over all Conspiracy Nation follows Conspiracy Plot Line B: A secret cabal of foreign bankers, some of whom might be Jews, have co-opted American politics and act as puppet masters. They're slowly trying to foment chaos in the USA to destabilize it enough that UN troops can be called in to return the USA to order... the new world order.

Conspiracy Nation generally avoids Conspiracy Plot Line A: A secret cabal of space aliens, some of whom might be allied with Jews, have co-opted American politics and act as puppet masters. They're slowly trying to foment chaos in the USA to destabilize it enough that Greys and Reptoids can be called in to return the USA to order... the new world order of the Nazi-Gray Empire alliance.

Conspiracy Nation also generally avoids Conspiracy Plot Line C: A secret cabal led by the Anti-Christ, some of whom might be allied with Jews, have co-opted American politics and act as puppet masters. They're slowly trying to foment chaos in the USA to destabilize it enough that the Anti-Christ can take over to return the USA to order ... the new world order of Satan.

One can find an archive of Conspiracy Nation newsletters between 1994 and 1998 at:

http://www.theconspiracy.us/

Redman keeps a web site of his latest writings at:

http://www.shout.net/~bigred/cn.html

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.