An Israeli sticker calling the prosecution of the leaders responsible for the Israeli casualties of the recent Intifada.

The sticker is popular in wide right-wing circles in the Israeli society, gaining its popularity in the passing year.

The "criminals" mentioned are probably Shimon Peres, Dr. Yossi Beilin, Alex Goldfar and probably Mr. Rabin, if he would have still been alive, on the Israeli side. These are the people who are widely believed to to be responsible for the political gamble of the Oslo Accords, the institution of the Palestinian Authority, and the giving of firearms to the "Palestinian Police", and thus directly responsible for the victims of last year's Palestinian terror. Yasser Arafat and his groupies are on the Palestinian side and their charges are probably for more of a direct responsibility.

Since anyone is yet to write a definition document for this statement, "justice!" is believed to be anything from the good old alignment against the wall to retirement from political life with a fat pension. It is to be mentioned that precedents of "beheading" Ministers and Prime Ministers do exist in Israeli politics, as with the Agranat commity which followed the Yom Kippur war and kicked Golda Meir out, and the Kahan commity that kicked Defence Minister Ariel Sharon (now Prime Minister) out of office following his indirect responsibility in the Sabra and Shatilla massacres of the war in Lebanon.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.