Transformers season 2, episode 9

Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak infiltrate Quantum laboratories, where Megatron reprograms the intelligent super-computer TORQ in line with his own personality and to serve only Megatron. TORQ is given Remote Control Circuit Linkers that can control any mechanism to which they are attached, and place them under TORQ's control.

TORQ takes over Quantum Labs and holds its personnel, including Dr. Paul Gates and his friend, the Professor. The two of them work intensely to contact the Autobots.

The Decepticons fly around attaching Circuit Linkers to all of the Oil Tankers that they find, and cause them to go to the Decepticon Base.

At Autobot HQ, Teletran One reports of the world's Oil Tankers' positions over Decepticon HQ, and Dr. Gates is able to send a distress call through to the Autobots. Hound, Skyfire and Spike go to investigate the Oil Tankers, while Optimus Prime and the other Autobots go to help the people at Quantum Labs.

When the Autobots arrive at Quantum Labs, they are attacked by an army of robot tanks and artillery, as well as various assault robots. The Autobots can't hold them off by themselves, so they call for the Dinobots to help.

The Dinobots arrive and smash the TORQ's robots, while complaining about having to always save the Autobots. Sludge and Optimus save Dr. Gates and the Professor as Wheeljack and Sparkplug discover the Remote Control Circuit Linkers. A dead Linker is given to Prime.

Meanwhile, Skyfire lands on an Oil Tanker to hide Spike, Hound and himself, so they may be able to sneak into the Decepticon Oil Pumping Platform. The ploy works and the two Autobots fight until Spike is captured by Laserbeak.

Back at Quantum Labs, TORQ send more robot fighters to fend off the encroaching Autobots, as they infiltrate deeper into the facility. Optimus Prime goes alone into the maze that surrounds and protects TORQ. Optimus fights his way through the maze, but a robot attaches a Linker to Optimus and he walks like a slave to TORQ. Optimus fools TORQ into letting him close, since it was the dead Linker that had been attached. Optimus punches into TORQ, putting him out of commission.

Captured and unarmed by the Decepticons, Hound, Spike and Skyfire try to find a way out of their predicament, while Megatron employs a remote control transmitter to supplement the loss of TORQ's control over the ships. Optimus and his group of Autobots race in a hydrofoil boat to the Decepticon Platform, but cannot enter until the force field around the platform is down.

Spike uses a large electromagnet to stick Ravage and Rumble to the wall, and the Autobots escape. Skyfire and Spike distract Frenzy, and Hound destroys the Force Field Generator. Optimus Prime and the other Autobots attack the Pumping Platform and Optimus destroys Megatron's transmitter.

Megatron sets the Platform on self-destruct and the Decepticon retreat as the Pump Station begins to explode. Optimus orders the Autobots to leave on the Hydrofoil, as he seeks out Skyfire, Spike and Hound. Skyfire and Prime meet up and they all escape the sinking platform.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.