Hi everybody! How are you doing? I hope everything is ok.

Me and my dad have spent a lot time making the books and it's been a lot of fun. I hope you like them. I'm really happy my words are going around the world! Besides America, so far they are going to England, Ireland and Australia!

Yesterday I made dinner in the crock pot. It was a pot roast that had carrots, potatos, onions and meat. It was the most delicious one I ever had and it was really easy.

I might get a hamster in a week or so. My neighbors hamster had mini-hamsters and they are getting old enough to leave their mom.

I still miss Highway though.

I wrote another poem. It's kind of short but I hope you like it. It's called A Moment to Fly.

A Moment to Fly

I am flying
I really am
I can do anything
at this moment

To change the world
I have only this now.

Will you fly
with me?

Please?

I hope you all have a great Christmas! Bye! /me says Standard disclaimers apply
So I was weeding books today

(for you non-librarians, that means going through all the books in a section and deciding if any of them should be discarded or replaced),

and I was looking at some weird old stained book from 1962 and thinking I should probably get rid of it when a playing card fell out of it.

It was the 3 of hearts, and I thought, "Huh, I wonder what that means in the playing-card Tarot?"

So I went online and looked it up and here is what it said:

Three of Hearts--An unwise decision, made in haste and without proper background information.

Hm.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.