Former NBA star and icon-without-portfolio. "The Worm". First made his name with the Detroit Pistons, as an excellent defensive specialist, though with all the grace of a middle linebacker. Ordinary guy. Then the makeover: he starts dying his hair odd colors, starts making trouble on and off the court. He misses games and practices due to hangovers. He becomes a journeyman player, despite his undeniable talent for defense and rebounding.

After Detroit, there's stops in San Antonio and Chicago; in both cases, the teams sign his nondescript pal Jack Haley to function as Dennis' babysitter. He gets an MTV show as a further platform for his self-indulgence (but I rather liked the episode with Pat Smear and Kelsey Grammer). WCW. He and his occasional wife - the equally publicity-addicted Carmen Electra - were arrested for mutual domestic violence. It is said that they deserve each other. I didn't say a word.

I know this joke which features Dennis:
A woman is picked up by Dennis Rodman in a bar. They like each other and she goes back with him to his hotel room. He removes his shirt, revealing all his tattoos, and she sees that on his arm is one which reads, "Reebok". She thinks that's a bit odd and asks him about it.
Dennis says, "When I play basketball, the cameras pick up the tattoo and Reebok pays me for advertisement."
A bit later, his pants are off and she sees "Puma" tattooed on his leg. He gives the same explanation for the unusual tattoo.
Finally, the underwear comes off, and she sees the word "AIDS" tattooed on his penis. She jumps back with shock.
"I'm not going to do it with a guy who has AIDS!"
Dennis says, "It's cool baby, in a minute it's going to say "ADIDAS".

(what do you mean, corny? I like it :-)
True Story:

Mr. Rodman walks onto a riverboat casino in Elgin, Illinois with about a half-dozen strippers from the local strip-club in tow. He is dressed in drag, wearing a short dress and a wig. My friend doesn't recognize him, but her co-worker does.

"That's Dennis Rodman!"

"No!"

"Yeah!"

"Yes, I am." Rodman takes off his wig, and is then instantly recognizable.

"But, your legs. How do you get them so smooth?"

"I wax them," he says.

So, now you know Dennis Rodman waxes his legs.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.