A flawed and redundant name, decided by a bunch of bureaucratic bozos who had nothing better to do than try to achieve a bit of immortality by coming up with a name that I really truly believe is quite flawed and redundant. To quote the famous film critic Jay Sherman: "It stinks!" Join us and fight for a name change, because it stinks. See also: Committee to Fight Redundancy Committee.

"After I use my PIN number at the ATM machine, I'm going to go home and read the new issue of PC Computing magazine, and then study for my SAT test using the GUI interface on my own personal PC. I can't get email, though, because my NIC card is dead."

*sound of my head exploding*

There is nothing wrong with persons who choose to engage in redundancy. It facilitates to iterate and reiterate key points in a person's conversation. There are some who would go so far as to say that redundancy is unnecessary for everyday common dialogue, however these people are unable to grasp the concept that simplicity is stupid and dumb.

I recommend wholeheartedly and fully to everyone that they reiterate their key points as much as possible in order to get their key points across in everyday conversations. I repeat, everyone should reiterate their key points over and over at least once in order to make others fully grasp the idea that you are trying to get across.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.