user since
Sun Mar 4 2001 at 17:21:44 (23.1 years ago )
last seen
Wed Mar 7 2001 at 22:41:26 (23.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View DeusEx's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -27
mission drive within everything
To drive the mission.
specialties
I hope to specialise everything...
school/company
Whitley Bay High School, UK.
motto
Embrace the Unknown.
most recent writeup
Fusarium oxysporum
Send private message to DeusEx

The ‘why’ is pretty shit really, he wanted to teach someone a lesson and so he kidnapped them.
They screamed. They kicked. They cried.
He screamed. He kicked. He cried.
They were dead. It was the noise. Yes, the noise. I mean, if they hadn’t screamed he wouldn’t have kicked. But they kicked first- so his kick was just a reaction. Definitely. They were dead. He didn’t actually do much of the screaming, that is, not until he’d kicked. And the crying, that was first, but then when it really hit him that's when he cried. And when things hit you it can hurt a lot and it can just be a little ‘ow’. But this hit, it was big. Everyday in his life he’d done things with a little lightheartedness. Ok, he’d planned his life, he had a job and friends. But really, it was as though he was planning for something. Or at least waiting for something. Something should be coming soon he sometimes thought. Yes, this won’t be it. That won’t be that. This won’t continue. Something will happen soon and then I can really start. And then I can do this and it will continue.
That lightheartedness had stopped, he’d had feelings like that before like when he thought the world was going to end. Like when he was nine. And he’d kicked the football into the neighbors garden. But it wasn’t just the garden. If it was the garden it would have landed softly, hurting some Rose’s feelings. But it didn’t. Smash. Time stood still for a second, you go bright red, your mind thinks, your body moves. It’s like the whole world knows its you! What can ever happen now! Its broken- it was me. That man next door will take me! Kill me. Even your parents are against you. 1 Just go and say sorry it was. But then, when he ran in his bedroom it was Go and say sorry. Then he was dragged. Afterwards its like a dream.
Its always nice to look back when every thing's sorted. Every things nice. But not this time. He couldn’t see the future, just like when he was nine.
Burn it. It had turned to an it now. The only way to get over it. Its not human. Its head is kicked in. Its bleeding. Dreams. Now there's a strange thing. When you get a shock- you day dream. its like, if he stared at it for long enough it would go away. You kid yourself. You re assure yourself. Its going to be ok. That it over there, with a white blanket over it, which is turning a deep, black red, its ok. Its fine. They get that affect in films. You know, play happy cheery music with nasty scenes. When everyone gets killed you play Steve Harley and the Cockney Rebels - Come up and see Me. That way- its like a dream. But he doesn’t have the music. He has the color. Red. Thing is, red is turning more like black.