A chain of pizza restaurant in the Greater Cincinnati Metro area. Presently there are four locations.

Dewey's offers a range of ingredients from the traditional pepperoni and mushrooms to gourmet ones such as feta cheese and Kalamata Olives. They offer both traditional red as well as a white sauce--olive oil and garlic. The crust is thin, pastry like--not the ultra-thin of Donato's, nor the dough-bomb that is Papa John's.

Beyond pizza, they have excellent salads, as well as calzones. The have a good selection of beer (Guinness on tap, as well as several local microbrews), and a good wine list.

The decor is quite nice. The logo looks like Saturn (my astronomy-loving wife digs the place in part for that fact). They have a window where you can watch them toss the pies.

The downside is that they are a bit more expensive than many national chains. However, I think it is the difference between eating and dining. You go to Dewey's to dine.

In my opinion, they have the best pizza in the Queen City, and certainly top 5 for the nation.

I've eaten at Dewey's since they opened. However, I did spend some time at their web page where I learned they now have a fourth location!
http://www.deweyspizza.com/

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.