While looking for a node that summed up "don't ever call me again, you psycho bitch from hell," I ran across this node and felt that it fit perfectly with this Lee story.

When we were 19, I had this awesome pair of Levi's. They were mens' jeans, size 32/34. They were long and baggy and sat on my hips very comfortably. Lee borrowed them and went to visit a mutual friend in New York City. She went, she conquered, she fought with our friend. When she came back, she gave me my jeans. About a week later, she made me dinner and said she had something to tell me.

"You know those jeans you let me borrow?"
uh huh...
"Well, the actor guy Michael I told you about, I guess he had crabs, because I got them, and I don't want you to get mad, but, well, I wore your jeans, and so you, uhm, might want to wash them in really hot water..."
uh huh...
"Jen, I'm really sorry."

It didn't matter, I didn't get any beasties. Funny thing is, I found out that she did pass them on to several New York lesbians, through non-intimate contact.

So don't ever lend out your pants, because you might get back something extra. It's worse than sharing your brush in grade school.

Lee Stories

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.