Donald Duncan Dermot Dunney Had great disliking for his tummy He fixed his jeans until he felt He could no more, with his cow belt Yet mostly during games of rummy, You would see Donald and his tummy.

His mother thought he was not stout He liked to be out and about He enjoyed smoothies, nothing wrong Says Is My Baby Fat Dot Com He ventured often, became a scout But still his stomach popped right out.

Until one day, to his surprise He met a sorceress, in disguise Curly red hair and twenty-three No blisters or warts to be seen And Donald, not one to debate Knew this bright spark would seal his fate.

She took him through a big red drawer She rubbed her spectacles a little more With one great shudder, and one big *Pop* She'd opened him in Photoshop! She highlighted, erased and twiddled Until our Duncan had no middle!

He screamed with shock, for he did see Once saved and burned to DVD His head would hover in the air His legs abandoned by this tear And praying he would never fall "I WANT MY TUMMY AFTER ALL!"


...

Donald Duncan Dermot Dunney Appreciated his big tummy He fixed his jeans until he felt Comfortable... eased his green belt And mostly during games of rummy, You would see Donald pat his tummy.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.