Transforms from missile trailer to falcon to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: DOUBLEDEALER

FUNCTION: MERCENARY
"The price of victory is never too high."

A ruthless, battle-ready robot for rent. A traitorous backstabber. Only loyal to the highest bidder. Valued by all, trusted by none. When binary-bonded to Knok, Doubledealer disguises himself as an Autobot robot. When binary-bonded to the bat creature, Skar, Doubledealer transforms into a Decepticon falcon. Armed with intercontinental ballistic missile that can travel 3,000 miles in 30 minutes. Equipped with enough explosives to flatten a mountain range. Uses solid light blaster in robot mode.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 6
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 8
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 8
  • Skill: 9
Transformers Tech Specs


Similar to the Autobot spy Punch-Counterpunch last year, Doubledealer was a Decepticon that could disguise himself as an Autobot, but this time his motive for switching was supposed to be economics rather than espionage. He was the only Powermaster with two engines, Knok who unlocked his robot transformation and Skar (a bat/engine, unlike the usual humanoid/engine Powermasters) who unlocked the fat, sharp-toothed Decepticon falcon. Cool, but neither transformation was pulled off as cleanly as Punch-Counterpunch had been.

In the Japanese cartoon "Transformers: Masterforce", Doubledealer was a Godmaster named Doubleclouder (or Clouder, when in Autobot mode).

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.