Launched by the design house of Guy Laroche in 1982, DRAKKAR NOIR is classified as a sharp, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. It is the result of the following top fragrance "notes": bergamot, lemon and rosemary. The middle notes are: basil, amber and patchouli and the base of the fragrance is: cedarwood, leather and sandalwood.

But if you can't tell a top fragrance note from rancid Gouda, know this: I have never met a straight woman who held a negative opinion of Drakkar. At the very worst, the reactions are neutral. At best, I've heard it referred to as "unfair female flesh bait," and been told that it "practically guarantees nookie." There is something about this scent which some women find irresistable.
Templeton says "Maybe you can get female noder quotes about how Drakkar has changed their lives."
Send 'em in, ladies... Testimonial /msg's relating to this node have included the phrases:

  • "I can't help it,"
  • " *rowr* "
  • ... and your lusty quote here*

A 3.4 ounce bottle will cost you about $35.00 US, and will last for at least a year of almost-daily use. Remember that scent is one of the strongest senses when it comes to triggering memory--given its popularity, it might be a bad perfume for a first date.


*Employees and shareholders of Guy Laroche and subsidiaries not eligible.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.