At the risk of competely freaking you out, I have to tell you about this dream I had last night . . .
I had this dream: I was in Moscow, and you were in this red double decker bus like they have in London. The bus you were in skidded on the ice and went right into the side of a huge semi. You were somewhere near the front. Maybe not the driver. I ran over to the accident, and I saw a hat on the ground, for some reason I knew it was your hat, and I was shocked you were in Russia as well, so I ran over to the bus to see if you were alive. The bus had broken apart in perfect segments like a toy caterpillar; there really wasn't broken glass or anything like that. I ran from segment to segment, and you were perfectly folded up into one of the segments, with this absolutely calm expression on your face. I handed you your hat and just kind of unfolded from the bus segment, and took your hat. You kind of smiled because you were happy to have the hat, and that struck as such a ridiculous response to a huge accident that I figured you were in shock. I walked you back to your apartment, and as I was saying goodbye to you at the door, an older Russian gentleman came down and waved his hand at me and said, "Do not dvorry, dzings-slayck dhis alhvays hahpen dhu himb."

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.