The dream started with me riding in a limo with my family. Well, my dream family, Dad, Mom, sister, brother. Then it cut to me seeing someone on his knees with his hands behind his head. He was nealing in front of someone in a brown trenchcoat and my dogs leash lay on the ground beside him. A hand on my shoulder turned me and guided me away from the scene. If I didn't leave I would be killed too. I heard the shot behind me. They were killing my family. They may have killed them all already.

As I walked away I calmly said to the man "Just tell me my dogs are still alive."

"They're dead already." But, I knew he wasn't sure. They could still be alive.

I grabbed him by the throat and threw him to the ground choking the life from him. I knelt across his chest "Tell me they're ok!" I made sure to keep him conscious while choking, then lifted him into the air by his throat and carried him aloft as I made my way back. I would find them.

The cops had arrived and were in the midst of a shootout with the mob people who were back inside a loading bay. They thought I was a bad guy and when I didn't stop approaching they shot at me. I moved the man I was holding aloft in front of me and pulled myself in close behind him. I could feel the bullets as they pounded into his body.

My family were all dead now. I knew this. I could accepts and deal with this. But there was no way in hell I was going to let them get my dogs.

The dream ended just after that. The moral of the story is don't fuck with masukomi's dogs. They are my children and there is no way you will survive hurting them. Oh, and some issues about me and family... ;)

-me and charmingly gay man stuck in some kind of religious group that we don't really fit in with - odd out-of-place feelings throughout

-religious group has become fanatical, we begin a pilgrimage to someplace holy and I go along mainly due to inertia and the fact that it is a dream so I cannot see any alternatives to following.

-fires behind us, chasing us, a fiery gate closes behind me just as I run through. It traps others underneath and behind - they did not make it on time, they fall - no mercy, I am in shock (could have been me), I am still feeling the heat so I keep moving (fear-motivated religion - yuck)

-later, back in a safe place, me and two preachers, I want to argue about something but I tell them I'm Unitarian and they laugh so I decide there is no point wasting my time

-I run to my church's office, messy and liberal, my father's office, and for some reason it feels oddly like confession so I start talking about my sins (or maybe just thinking about them) - no one is listening but I don't care

-wake up and forget everything for two hours.

I'm choking on cigarette smoke. I wake up look around, sniff, and realize--there's no smoke in here. I'm the only one in this room, and I'm not smoking. I fall asleep, and I choke on more cigarette smoke--it's in my lungs and I can smell it. I choke and wake up, choke and wake up, choke and wake up several more times. Finally I convince myself--There's NO smoke, and I drift off for the rest of the night.

I am getting ready for work in the morning, combing my hair, with my wife to my left, applying her makeup.
I have an itch on my back and ask her to scratch it. AS she does, I somehow turn to be able to see my back in the mirror (normally impossible in my bathroom, not enough mirrors.).

What I see in the mirror horrifies me. My back is covered in hair. I have a hairy back!

I ask my wife, "Is my back always this hairy?"
She says, "Uh, yeah." Like it is the most natural thing in the world. Like I just haven't noticed it before, or something.

It was really weird, but it is one of my fears, that I will grow a hairy back.

I'm in a park, with about 50 or so schoolmates. Now as soon as I come into the park, I realize I've got my guitar strapped to my back and a razor sharp Frisbee in my hand. Now the park is completely enclosed with electric fencing.

All of a sudden, 5 people come running by me with assorted weapons (guns, big rocks, crossbows, slings). One of them tells me to start running, because the game is about to begin.

"What game?" I asked.

"Death, man. Are you stupid? Didn't you know what you were signing up for? It's the Death Bowl, man." he replied.

Apparently we all signed up for this and it's an all out brawl with random weapons until one man is left standing.

I begin to run, and then I see a big, burly black man on top of a tiny hill, screaming as he hurls a stone into one of the contestants. I run up to him, and he says to me, "Big rocks, muthafuckaz."

He then tries to shove a rock in my skull, but it is stopped by the neck of my guitar. I turn in ninja like quickness and slice off his legs below the knees with my Frisbee. As he falls, he disappears.

I then turn around to begin my escape, and I am met by a short little girl who points a gun at my temple. She shoots, time slows, and I try to dodge it (yes, like in the Matrix, shut up). But I fail. I can feel the bullet penetrate my forehead, and frappe my brain.

Kick ass.

A girl I know works at this place called Muscle Beach Lemonade (which is Hotdog on a Stick but with funkier colors) at a mall. Some friends and I wanted to go see Scary Movie somewhere, so I looked it up in the paper and figured I'd go to the mall at which my friend works. We ended up going to the wrong mall--Mission Valley, when the mall we were supposed to go to was Fashion Valley. Too bad we didn't realize this soon enough. When we pulled up, we saw that the movie times were different from what we'd read, but we didn't realize we were in the wrong mall.

To kill time, we walked around. I saw this popcorn stand that had colors like Hotdog on a Stick, and so I, for a few seconds, thought that maybe that was where my friend worked (I had never visited her before). After realizing it was a popcorn stand, we moved on and wasted more time. On my hunt for this Muscle Beach Lemonade, I realized that the mall was literally only about the size of an auditorium + a back stage. I went to the back stage, through a small hall, and almost went out a door that would've dropped me a good twenty feet, so I started walking back. We all realized we were in the wrong mall. We went back to my house, but not the house I currently live in, the house I was raised in (I never have dreams that take place in my current house).

Friends of mine were already eating sausage pizza there, except the sausages on the pizza were as big as meatballs in spaghetti. I ate a piece of this greasy-ass pizza with the smallest sausages, and after a few minutes, everyone disappeared, and my friend Danielle appeared. She's short, with brown, super-curly hair, and brown eyes, and dresses like a punk on acid, but she's cute. It was raining all of a sudden, so we went inside. We were in my room, and decided to see movie again. It was that hour of day where the sky is a deep, dark blue, but not black.

Danielle got a paper and we began looking at show times for the right mall, Fashion Valley. Is was raining, and for some reason Danielle had gotten wet, and was scared. I gave her my brown jacket and asked what was up. I put on an unbuttoned Hawaiian type shirt over my white t-shirt, and began thinking about which jacket I would wear, because it was pretty cold. She said there were weird people in my bathroom. I opened the bathroom door, and didn't see anyone. She told me to check again, which I did. The people were inbetween the bathroom door and the wall, so I opened the door all the way, partially crushing the guys. I went back into my room, waiting for something to happen.

One of the guys disappeared. The remaining man, stubbly, greasy, with curly hair threatened me, saying he'd slap me with his belt. I thought about saying "no, only Dad can do that", and since I don't live with my Dad anymore, I figured this guy'd be screwed. I ended up saying to him, "I don't think so," with lots of attitude. The guy didn't expect this reaction, so he promptly turned into wax and melted away. The room got twice as big. We went downstairs, on our way out to see a movie. It was daytime again.

As we were walking out the house, telling my Mom our plans and when we'd be back, we saw the same guy I'd just transformed into wax, but this time he was familiar, and friendly, not an intruder. He asked us which movie we wanted to see, and I said Scary Movie, and, for some reason, this other movie invovling military airplanes. Since the guy was apparently a Marine, or some sort of military person, he invited himself to come, so long as we planned on seeing the movie with the airplanes. At this point, Danielle turned into my girlfriend Liz, wearing a bright blue top and black pants. She told the man that it was alright for him to come. While we were walking I whispered to Liz, "Why the hell'd you do that?!" She smiled and said, "Obviously, we're going to see Scary Movie."
- / +

A restless night due to the heat, with no consistency in the dreaming. There were two strange flashes involving cats:

6 / H

  • Looking at her painting of the orchard I said I'm awfully glad there's no stupid old symbolism here, but at the same time, that's what's confusing me. She seemed pleased.
  • I was packing in a frenzy, worried, panicky. Running away. Noah had decided not to go, to make it simpler, but it wsa not simple. Our parents would be home any minute and would make me stay home. I threw another load of stuff in the backseat and didn't understand what was already in the car - had to drag it half out of the car in the fading light to understand it was a mass of blankets, Noah had given me all the warmest blankets and made a pallet in the back seat for when I had to sleep in the car. The cat was stretched out on the hood asleep. It was a red Camaro.

    Flash to when my parents got home. We were standing around watching the Princess Bride. Something reminded me. I whispered to my mom, Remember? This is when I ran away that time.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.