I dreamt that I was in Best Buy and there was a very big earthquake. All of the consumer electronics were falling to the ground. I saw some people get hit by stuff, but I was kind of frozen or like a ghost or something at this point, and there was nothing I could do to help them.

Then a little elf came out of the fissure in the ground, and he was dancing around like he was in the forest or something. I grabbed him (I wasn't frozen anymore) and asked him what was going on and if I could help people. He said that it was the End of the World and took two glowing globes out of his coat.

He told me to stare into the globes. In the red globe I saw a giant Best Buy. The elf said something about the final battle and said, "On the left there is Best Buy, representing a disorganized CD section and really terrible customer service." Then he showed me the green globe and there right before my eyes was a giant The Wiz. "On the right there is The Wiz, representing shitty prices and really terrible customer service, also." I was like "Woooow" cause I really like to go to both stores even though I know they are not very good. But it was going to be cool because the battle at the End of the World was between Best Buy and The Wiz!

All of a sudden I was in a giant field and I thought that maybe I had moved on to another dream. I was kind of sad about that cause it seemed like my other one was going to be exciting. Suddenly, Dr. Mario appeared (don't ask me why). He talked to me about how I was about to witness something no one has ever seen before. His voice didn't sound like Mario though, it sounded like Yoda. Then all of a sudden I heard screaming coming from the hills on both sides of the field. All of a sudden I saw The Wiz himself running over a hill with a big wand! There was all kinds of magic floating around the wand. Then, hundreds more of The Wizzes came over the hill too! It was one of the coolest things I ever dreamed - all these Wizzes charging across a hill like Braveheart!

Then Mario tapped me on the shoulder and told me to turn around. Over the hill behind me, hundreds of Idea Boxes were charging with swords in their hands! I was like "Holy shit!" and couldn't stop laughing. Unfortunately I don't remember anything else because my alarm went off. I hate when alarms go off at the best part of the dream. I thought it was still a good dream though.

I am sitting in my heels drawing in my black book, as usual with my style.. i'm sketching and exploring images. I've never tried this in a dream.. and it was just happening. I had a stereo next to me, and the picture was going from from triangles into a street scene with a large streetlight.. but very large.. wide.. and a person standing in front of it.

A tall red headed woman walked in and started asking me questions, then walked away and sat on a couch or something out of my line of sight. a little later she walked back, i put the blackbook down and she sat on my lap. we had a discussion about friendship and hugged each other. I was surprised it didn't turn into a pr0n dream, perhaps i was spared as i left Tangerine Dreams Alpha Centauri/Zeit on throught my sleep.. waking up to it's ethereal universal calm.

Dreams that have interaction with other people scare me. Is my mind making the image of them a puppet, or are they actually other people's subconscious minds blending like cellular phone waves, picking up signals like a scanner set to random. I'm glad regardless for the unpredictability of other players in the layers of my subsconciousness.

Here's to schizo-phrenic denial!
A dream within a dream: I'm telling a group of people about a very funny dream I had. Everyone's laughing, including me. There were a lot of absurd details, but the only one I can recall now is that, because of some misunderstanding, in the dream-dream I sprayed an adhesive on the piano keyboard and then sprinkled it with some abrasive powder (like sand).

The SO woke me because I was talking and laughing in my sleep. He thought I was having a nightmare.

I wake up, and am late for work by about 2 hours. I instantly grab a gun and shoot at myself in the mirror. The mirror does not break, and instead the reflection starts to bleed. The reflection then raised it's gun, and shoots me. I wake up for real this time and find that I am not late, and have one and a half hours before I need to be up.

Talk about weird fucking dreams. My dream last night was one of the weirdest I've had in a while.

So, in this dream, I'm dating Britney Spears (odd, because I rarely devote more than five seconds of thought to her per day). For some reason, there's a big explosion in the city and Britney and I lose all our belongings, except that she manages to save a single videotape. Of porn. And it's hers, not mine. How odd.

So, lacking anything better to do, Britney and I start watching this porn tape (I don't know where we found a TV and VCR). The tape is of a bunch of naked women swimming around in a pool. Suddenly, we're not watching a tape...there are actually a bunch of naked women swimming around in a pool in front of us.

Then, for some reason, I jump into the pool and start biting the nipples off of the women. This seems perfectly normal to me, and Britney is cheering me on. When I get to the last woman and go to bite her nipple off, I suddenly realize, "Hey, why the hell am I eating nipples?"

And then the phone rang and I woke up.

What the fuck???

Very sad. For whatever reason I have to transport both Maxwell the lovebird and a much larger, unknown-to-me parrot between locations involving an elevator and a station wagon. Needless to say, at some point in the process both birds escape one at a time, but they are recovered in various stages; first Maxwell alights on my familiar finger but jets off when we start moving him back to the cage, the parrot is regained somehow. Maxwell eventually takes another rest on my finger and we manage to catch him tight.

Unfortunately some part of this process has rendered one of the birds' cages unusable and both birds are forced to be transported in the same cage. The big parrot is considerably less friendly than Maxwell and while we transport them in the back of the station wagon it rearranges Maxwell's face with its beak. By the time we arrive at their destination I turn around to be back seat to find that Maxwell's eyes are now located beneath his beak.

How will I explain this to his owner when she returns?

Shortly after I awaken, I turn on the radio to CiTR to hear that two girls on Pacific boulevard have lost a parrot. Having just spent all night engaged in similar endeavours, I sympathize deeply. Very sad. Very, very sad.

in our last episode... | p_i-logs | and then, all of a sudden...

Just one very disturbing dream. I dreamt that the girl I want to be my girlfriend was going out with another guy at school. He wasn't a nice guy either. I saw her sitting on the bus with him, and talking with him. Then they kissed and that was not a good thing.

He was bad guy. Why did she have to go out with the bad boy and not the nice guy. I wanted to stop her from going out with him, but when I had a chance to talk to her, he showed up. I felt so bad. This is all arose after my original plan of forgetting her.

When I woke up I felt even worse and very nervous that maybe she was going out with someone else. I made the dream real and that's what made it bad. I then sort of figured, I want to forget her anyways so what does it matter, but it still hurt to imagine her going out with another guy. I guess maybe it wasn't meant to be.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.