It's a bright and sunny day, while I am lying on a beautiful beach watching the waves break. Nobody else is there, the water and the beach is deserted, but I didn't think about that. After awhile, as much as the scenery was beautiful, I got bored just watching the waves break, so I decided to go swim in the ocean. I didn't have my togs with me, but nobody else was around, so I decided to swim naked. Bad idea. I went out into the water and swayed past the breaking waves, the water was really nice. As soon as I got out pretty deep, the beach was swarming with people. People were coming out into the water too! "What I do! WHAT DO I DO!" I thought to myself
This started out a pretty nice dream, now it was a nightmare

Panicking, I decided to go out deeper, because people were all around me in the water, and I did not want them to see me naked. Bad idea number two.
I went out deeper and deeper, till the beach looked like a tiny spot.
All of the sudden the water started getting rough, waves were breaking over my head, till the point I could hardly breath.

I heard a speed boat in the distance, it sounded like it was getting closer so I turned round, and yes, there was a speed boat coming towards me.
I didn't know what to do. Get in the boat, naked, or stay here by myself getting thrashed around, naked. Hmmm. I decided to get in the boat. As much as it was far away last time I looked, it was now magically here. The boat stopped. "Excuse me" I said to the driver, who was wearing a black robe with a hood (like that of the grim reaper), he had a pixilated face.
"Yes?" He said in a husky voice, almost scary
I explained my unpleasant story. Then asked if I could have a ride back to shore.
"Why yes, or course" He said, as he handed me a towel to cover up

I hopped into the boat, and we speed to shore. We arrived there, and there was nobody to be seen.
Strange.
I walked back to where I left my clothing. It wasn't there.

That's the end of my dream folks.

At first, I am in a dark place. I cannot tell if it is day or night; it seems as if I'm in a cave, perhaps a large underground building. I am with many compatriots, people I trust. I feel safe with them.

We are dressed in dark colours, and we are intent on reaching a particular destination, but I do not know why. I am not privy to this information; I don't care. There is a young woman with blond hair in a tight braid who I know very well and trust with my life. She smiles at me reassuringly and says, It's okay. We're cool. You ready to go to work? I reply in the affirmative. I am aware of a tap on my shoulder. A friend with dark hair, looking startlingly like me, grins at me. A wolfish grin. Let's go.

So we go. We are running now, and I pull out my sidearm. I know I have a larger gun, a MAC-10, but I don't use it. Nor do I use my P90. My sidearm is a Desert Eagle .50, and I check to see it's loaded as I'm running. I'm comfortable doing this; I'm no stranger to firearms. My partner and I are leading our group of twenty. We are running but we are quiet. We are good at what we do, and we barely make a sound as we run.

Eventually, we end up by an underground - by now I am convinced we are underground - lake. A few shouts as we set up a dinghy to cross the lake. Quickly, we are on our way. There are enemies behind us, I assume, and my partner and I are last to cross on the dinghy, to assure our fellows that their way is safe. We get in the dinghy when it returns. The water is eerily calm and horribly dark, and I dislike looking into its black depths. I am contemplating this, when a huge sea snake creature bursts out of the water. I scramble to get my MAC-10 out and draw a bead on the creature. It stretches easily thirty feet in the air, screaming, rocking my boat a little. No big deal though; I'm a crack shot. I unload a clip into its mouth (forgive the sexual innuendo, Mr. Freud), and it is only angered!. Damn that thing. My partner is shouting at me; in anger, to get to the small island we find. I jump onto it, and duck behind a large rock. My partner fixes the engine, very quickly while I am looking for the sea creature, which has apparently went underwater again. The water is somewhat calm again. (I have no idea how the engine became broken; perhaps while the sea creature attacked.)

I am momentarily heartbroken when I spot a set of bloody army boots, and one of our outfit's issue MAC-10s. I take it in hand, and I grin a smile of unhappy anger at my friend as I load fresh clips into both my weapons. He grins back. Sort of.

(I briefly wake up; dream is unsynced)

Somehow, I end up on shore, and there is a large cargo elevator to my right, and a huge garage-type of door to my left. The door of it is slowly rising, creaking and screaming its distaste. Perhaps it's been out of use for a while. I see several men on the other side. My blond braided friend has a huge gun pointed at him, and they're screaming at each other to drop each others' weapons. I raise both my guns and point them at random bad guys...

Fear & Sex By The Sea

  • My friend Adam and I come to the coastline with the intention of climbing down among the rocks and along the cliffs. There's a particular spot we want to reach, out on a tiny peninsula among wind-beaten conifers. To get there you have to get past one treacherous spot: shimmying along a narrow strip of rock with your belly against the cliff face and the surf roaring beneath you, until the top of the rock wall slopes down to chest level and you can climb up from that position to safety. We come to that point and Adam passes with no problem. I'm confident myself since I've done it before without a hitch (in previous dreams that night). I carefully slide along the wall and the pounding waves are deafening in my ears. Taking a quick glance downward I see the bed of jagged rocks and whirlpools far below which would receive my body if I slipped. Certain death. Turning my attention back I come to the end of the ledge and make a grab for the top of the rock. Somehow I get into a position of extreme disequalibrium, both hands and feet barely clinging to smooth rounded surfaces with no hold. I go into a state of panic--the death-fear burning in my stomach and the sound of the surf rising to an unbearable level. Through my tears, I shout to Adam for help and it takes a couple of tries to pull me up out of there. Sitting atop the bluff, panting like a scared animal, I calm myself down. We continue on and I become myself again, happy walking through the trees and listening to the sea.

  • I have memory of two more dreams from this night, both of them involving sexual intercourse. The first takes place in a house near the same peninsula, upstairs with an imaginary girl. I'm on the verge of climax when I become aware of my physical body lying alone in bed, making small pelvic thrusts and repeatedly tensing and relaxing my sphincter. I wake up and laugh a little, then return to sleep.

  • In the second one, I'm working in some kind of amusement park built by the ocean, and for some reason it's my job to initiate this teenaged girl (with the permission of her overseeing mother) in the sexual arts. The setting for this is a three-level platform, each level about two by three meters, perched on the very edge of the ocean. Strangely, part of the initiation is that the sun and moon fly across the sky like a timelapse movie so that 24 hours passes in about twenty minutes--our sex must take place only within the timeframe from sunrise to sunset. It takes a while to get set up so we don't make it on the first try. On the second go-around we climb to the top level of the platform and get it on. We both come right at sunset. Something happens then as a giant Protean beast breaks the surface of the sea, its black skin course and asymmetrical like coral. From a third-person perspective I see the girl and I raised up on its head as she screams about the "snake master". I know it's all just part of the show...

Last night's dream involved a certain good feeling that I rarely experience, especially in dreams.

I was riding a bicycle (I never do in real life) in a forest that seemed to be, according to the environment, somewhere other than my home country. I was riding alone and I was speeding in an upgoing slope without getting tired. This is when I got that good feeling. It was a feeling of invincibility. I was able to quickly climb very steep slopes without feeling short of breath and without feeling any pain in my muscles. I cannot remember any other details about this dream and I probably shouldn't try to remember too hard or otherwise I will end up making shit up.

It was enjoyable and motivating. When I woke up (probably during or in the end of that dream) I was in the correct state of mind for physical activity.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.