(For thy browsing pleasure: <-- Day --> | <-- Dream --> | Wolf's Dreamworld )

I was on the road again...

I got out of the bus in some small village, that apparently had a BIG hotel - or perharps "entertainment complex" would be a better term. I wandered around the place.

Then, at some point, I walked back to Laser Tag game area (looked more like disco to me, open area with colored lights and music!) to get my bag. Some players of the game shot me with their laser guns, but I just shouted "I'm not playing this game, I would just like to get my bag back!"

I finally found my bag. My stuff was there all right, but my cellphone was not there. It had been replaced by Nokia portable cassette player!

I was about to call my parents to give me the serial number and other codes (to shut the phone down so it couldn't be used anymore by the thieves), but I didn't had money to do that.

I went to the cellar - they had a travel agency there - and looked at the town map. The police station was on the other side of the town, and I needed to walk a long way to get there.

It was a dark morning, in the spring... After a long walk, I ended up to a market place, somewhere near the police station. I thinked aloud, "I wonder where the police station is?" and someone, that I didn't notice earlier, caught my attention. He was apparently a policeman, but he didn't had a normal uniform. He told me where the station was, and we walked there togheter.

He said that there hadn't been much crimes, so at the times, his "office" was in the woods or hiking paths...

When we finally got there, he started asking me questions about this theft. He used several juridical terms I couldn't understand, but when I told about it in my own words, he seemed to understand.

...

So, then I woke up. Apparently, the dream was convincing enough, because I really thought my phone was gone!

It's about time I had a fun dream.

I was an extra on the set of Episode 2!!!

Only, everything was real. The sets weren't sets, they were actual locations on actual planets in a galaxy far, far away.

And since I was playing a Jedi Knight, I had a real working lightsaber (the color of mine was blue at first, then purple). I got to kick some Dark Side ass!

Best of all, I got to kick said ass alongside Mace Windu.

God, it was fun. I think this dream was the best holiday present I could possibly have been given. Thanks, brain!

This one was really crazy. My little sister wakes me up early in the morning to open presents as usual, and as usual, I go to sleep right afterward. This dream occured somewhere between 8:30 and 11:30 AM.

I'm in my car, driving up at school, and Kim is with me. There's some sporting event going on at my University and I'm trying to get to my dorm parking lot but I can't because there are all these people just crowded everywhere. I get pretty mad because this is where I LIVE dammit, not some sporting event and I can't get home because I can't run over people.

Finally, I get somewhere in the crowd but I have to stop because Kim has to pee. We go into this building and I wait outside while she uses the restroom and I run into an old guy outside of the restroom. He acts like I should know him, but I don't, but he's nice and I smile and talk to him for a little while. He seems really lonely, so I come with him to wherever he's going in his car that's a white and navy blue hearse.

We go to my old house, the one that I lived in for about 16 years of my life, and we talk in the living room. I get the impression now that he's my grandfather because he looks a lot like my dad, only older. And suddenly someone new shows up, another man, and I talk to him for HOURS. We really connected and I want him to be my dad. The older man leaves, and I want to thank him for bringing a dad to me, but when I go out to the hearse, these two little kids are inside listening to gangsta rap. The old man has disappeared without a trace.

I go inside and tell the man and my mother (she's appeared now), "He must have been an angel."

That's when I was awakened by my mom.

Hey amature dream analysts, go to town with this one, it seriously freaked me out. Especially because it happened on Christmas, right after the second time I've opened presents without my dad being there. :(

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.